Due to Bed Bugs being such a hardy insect this is no DIY treatment.
If you have Bed Bugs don't try to treat it alone. Serenity Pest Control will inspect and perform an effective course of treatment.
What to expect:
- Inspection-evaluate level of infestion
- Treatment- Provide the most effective treatment
- Monitor- Monitor activity after the treatment
Bed Bugs can live anywhere from single family homes , apartments , hospitals , dorm rooms , movie theaters , buses , trains , retail stores and basically anywhere humans are.
With Bed Bugs being found in all fifty states and one out of five Americans either having a Bed Bug infestation or knowing someone who has it is likely you may encounter them yourself.
Signs and Symptoms
- Bite marks
- Bed Bugs exoskeleton after molting
- Bed Bugs in the fold of mattresses and sheets
- Rusty-colored blood spots
- A sweet musty odor